|Sunday - Monday||Closed|
|Tuesday - Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday - Saturday||5:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Please call for available units and pricing.
RV, Car, and Boat Parking
Online Bill Pay
Quick & Easy
At Lyons Self Storage, convenience is one of our top priorities. All of our units are ground level, so they're easy to load and unload. Our spaces' ceilings are higher than average and provide even more space for the same price. Our wide, paved roads are perfect for moving trucks to drive through and park right next your storage unit for easy unloading.
Vehicle and Self Storage Available in Spokane, WA
Many of our self storage options can accommodate large vehicles; we have outdoor parking spaces as well as storage units ranging from 5x5 to 12x35. Whether you're in the Nevada/Lidgerwood, Country Homes, East Central or Town and Country community of northern Spokane, we're conveniently located and easy to access. You'll find us on Lyons Rd just a few blocks east of Albertson's.
If you need self storage in Spokane, WA, we would love to help you find the right storage unit for your needs today. Stop by and meet our friendly resident manager who will give you a full storage facility tour; you can ask about our move-in specials as well. If you're ready to rent a storage unit today, feel free to do so online with our simple reservation process.
All rent is due on the first of each month.
NO REFUNDS are guaranteed, and NO PRO-RATING of rent paid are due upon move-out.
Rental Agreements with Lyons Self Storage are on a month to month basis requiring a minimum term of one (1) month, commencing on the “DATE OF MOVE-IN” as stated on your lease.
Provided the Tenant has given the required twenty (20) day written notice to vacate their storage unit(s), and verified it’s vacancy in accordance with their lease (agent of Lyons' Storage will verify the unit is emptied out, cleaned, swept and the lock is removed), a refund may be issued for fully pre-paid month(s), less any discounts assessed. Any applicable refund checks will be mailed via USPS within twenty (20) days of verified move-out.
From Deer Park, WA:
- Turn left onto E Lincoln Rd.
- Turn right onto N Nevada St.
- Turn left onto E Lyons Ave. (Albertsons on SE corner)
- Lyons Self Storage is on the left, just past N Pittsburg St.
From Spokane International Airport:
- Start out going north on W Airport Dr toward S Flint Rd.
- Merge onto US-2 E.
- Merge onto I-90 E via the exit on the left toward Spokane.
- EXIT 281 at US-395 N/US-2 N exit (toward Newport/Colville/Spokane Arena).
- Turn slight left onto S Division St/US-2 E/US-395 N & follow for nearly 4.5 miles.
- Turn right onto E Francis Ave.
- Turn left onto N Pittsburg St. (Chevron is on NE corner)
- Turn right onto E Lyons Ave, & you’ll see Lyons Self Storage is just ahead of you on the left.
From Post Falls, ID:
- EXIT 287 at Argonne Rd.
- Turn right onto N Mullan Rd.
- Turn slight right onto N Argonne Rd.
- Turn left onto E Bigelow Gulch Rd, remain westbound as Bigelow turns E Francis Ave.
- Turn right onto N Crestline St.
- Take the 2nd left onto E Lyons Ave.
- Lyons Self Storage is on the right, taking up nearly the entire block from Napa to Pittsburg.
From Hangman Valley Golf Course:
- NW on S Hangman Valley Rd toward E Pinehill Ln.
- Left onto S Hatch Rd.
- 1st right onto S Inland Empire Hwy/US-195 N.
- Merge onto I-90 E toward Spokane.
- EXIT 281 (US-395 N/US-2 N) toward Newport/Colville/Spokane Arena
- Turn slight left onto S Division St/US-2 E/US-395 N. Continue to follow for nearly 4.5 miles.
- Right onto E Francis Ave.
- Left onto N Pittsburg St. (Chevron is on NE corner)
- Right onto E Lyons Ave & you’ll see Lyons Self Storage is just ahead of you on the left.
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Angel on 01/24/2023Lyon's Self Storage is awesome! I have had a storage unit there for about a year now and they have always been great. Very secure place with great management. -Angel & Armando
Angel & Armando on 11/22/2022Lyon's Self Storage is great. Had a unit for months and no issues. The management is fantastic as well!
Damien on 07/22/2022I’ve had the same unit since 2007 to present day. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.